Motivate and Challenge
Encouraging children to reach their full potential
Creative and Inspirational
Engaging interest and a love of learning through our vibrant curriculum
Life Long Learning
Equipping our children for their journey through life
All learners have full access to a range of opportunities
Collaboration and Family Learning
Working together in the spirit of community
Respect and Resilience
Developing positive self-esteem and the skills for success
In order to achieve these principles for learning all children will:
- Be polite and co-operative
- Understand and show respect for themselves, the needs and rights of others and the environment.
- Feel valued, confident and be self motivated.
- Take some responsibility for their own learning and be self disciplined.
- Contribute fully and show commitment to the school and society.
- Achieve their full potential across the curriculum.
- Develop appreciation and respect for own and others cultural and spiritual background.
- Have a positive attitude towards work and themselves.
- Feel included and supported in order to make individual choices in their lives.